Oozing with peanut butter and the perfect amount of spice, this zesty, low-calorie dish whips up in less than 20 minutes.
Omit chicken for a vegan take on the meal.
By Beau Gustafson ... via My Recipes
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 2/3 cup organic vegetable broth (such as Swanson's Certified Organic)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Add carrots to pasta during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- Combine broth and next 5 ingredients (through Sriracha) in a food processor; process until smooth. Combine pasta mixture, chicken, and onions in a large bowl. Drizzle broth mixture over pasta mixture; toss well. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.