By Stacie ... via Scarves.net
2. Pink and Purple Scarf: Use an infinity as a shawl.
3. Lime Green Scarf: Fold your scarf in half, put the middle around your neck. Wrap the sides around your neck and back through the loop you made in front of your neck.
4. Geometric Silk Scarf: Add a chain to your smaller scarves with safety pins for a creative chic look.
5. Turquoise Tassel Scarf: Tie a loose knot and let your scarf fall like a large necklace.
6. Black and White Scarf: Take a chunky scarf and wrap it around your shoulders. Tie a bow.
7. Pink Scarf: Wrap a belt around your scarf for a vest-like feel.
8. Green Pashmina: Tie two corners of your scarf around your neck. Take the remaining two corners and tie them around your waist for a halter-top effect.
9. Coral Scarf: Tie a knot towards the bottom of your scarf.
10. Yellow Soft Scarf: Create great effects by braiding your scarf.
watch more videos at scarves.net.