Gregg Braden is one of my favorite authors. He has written countless books on quantum/astrophysics and is pretty much just an inspirational leader of our times. Anyway, I got into a conversation about him with the founder of this site, Britt Hysen, and she insisted that I read The Divine Matrix. While this had been on my "to read" list forever, she gave me that push I needed to finally read it! Timing couldn't have been better too as we entered into one of the most galactic time periods!
Well, I became a slave to the book and finished it in 2 days. As much as I recommend you read this AND I DO, it's so awesome, I'm going to share with you the most pertinent points! ...this in no way will detract from the valid scientific evidence the book reveals about the connection of science and spirituality.
[straight from The Divine Matrix]
20 Keys of Conscious Creation
1. The Divine Matrix is the container that holds the universe, the bridge between all things, and the mirror that shows us what we have created.
2. Everything in our world is connected to everything else.
3. To tap the force of the universe itself, we must see ourselves as part of the world rather than separate from it.
4. Once something is joined, it is always connected, whether it remains physically linked or not (amazing DNA experiment that explains this principle in Ch 2!!)
5. The act of focusing our consciousness is an act of creation. Consciousness creates!
6. We have all the power we need to create all the changes we choose!
7. The focus of our awareness becomes the reality of our world.
8. To simply say that we choose a new reality is not enough!
9. Feeling is the language that "speaks" to the Divine Matrix. Feel as though your goal is accomplished and your prayer is already answered (another experiment in the book shows a great example of this!)
10. Not just any feeling will do. The ones that create must be without ego or judgment.
11. We must become in our lives the things that we choose to experience as our world.
12. We are not bound by the laws of physics as we know them today.
13. In a holographic "something," every piece of the something mirrors the whole something.
14. The universally connected hologram of consciousness promises that the instant we create our good wishes and prayers, they are already received at their destination.
15. Through the hologram of consciousness, a little change in our lives is mirrored everywhere in our world.
16. The minimum number of people required to "jump start" a change in consciousness is the square root of 1% of the population. (I think we're doing pretty good here!)
17. The Divine Matrix serves as the mirror in our world of the relationships that we create in our beliefs.
18. The root of our "negative" experiences may be reduced to one of the three universal fears (or a combination of them): abandonment, low self-worth, or lack of trust.
19. Our true beliefs are mirrored in our most intimate relationships.
20. We must become in our lives the very things that we choose to experience in the world.